Amazon Job banglore | Amazon DEI Technical Recruiter Job In Banglore | Amazon job Near Me | Amazon DEI Technical Recruiter In Noida | Amazon Jobs Noida | Latest Amazon Noida
Recruiting the right candidates across all of Amazon is critical to our ability to innovate and build on behalf of our customers. We are seeking a talented, customer-focused Technical Recruiter to join our organization in support of our growing Amazon Consumer business. The DEI Technical Recruiter will create unique multi-channel and market-specific search strategies that attract bar-raising engineering talent, leading the DEI strategy for the region. They will work closely with the DEI Program Manager, Sourcing Lead and Recruiting Manager to understand country and business DEI needs and create robust talent attraction sourcing strategies to build diverse and inclusive talent pipelines worldwide. They will network and engage with candidates throughout the selection process.
Our DEI Technical Sourcing Recruiters are exceptional at candidate generation, assessment and organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
We are looking for a DEI Technical Recruiter who can thrive in a innovative, fast paced environment. The person in this role must be able to work independently, take a hands-on approach and interface effectively with professionals at all levels.
This is a great opportunity to take on a high-visibility role as part of a team focused on recruiting smart, underrepresented and innovative tech talent. To be successful in this role, you’ll need to use your sourcing skills to research tech talent populations and network with passive & active candidates whilst interacting with several stakeholders and customers.
Key job responsibilities
* Create unique multi-channel and market-specific search strategies that attract bar-raising engineering talen across several regions, markets and tech roles.
* Build diverse and inclusive pipelines, network and engage with candidates throughout the selection process
* Possess the ability to develop and prepare tech candidates up until the point of on-site interview
* Develop prospects into candidates and assessing them for role fit, level, and motivations by conducting calibrated phone interviews.
* Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations
* Building out talent networks and tapping into knowledgeable industry resources to develop evergreen candidate pipelines
* Continually contributing to the teams knowledgebase, process improvement and greater Amazon talent acquisition community
About the team
Were a newly created team focused on attracting and leveraging the DEI Tech community at Amazon. The role requires innovation, expertise and eagerness to try new things. Are you willing to be part of this exciting journey?