Amazon Call Center Job Work from Home |Amazon Online Work from Home Jobs |Amazon Jobs Chennai Work from Home
Job Title: **Account Manager, ISV**
Pay Package: 10000 – 20000 a Month
Work Experience: 0 – 1 years
Organization Name: AISPL
Job Location: Delhi
Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for a world class candidate for an exciting new role at Amazon Internet Services Private Ltd. (AISPL) AWS , the local seller for AWS Inc Cloud Services in India as an ISV (Independent Software Vendor) Business development Person.
This position is a fast-paced, rich opportunity for someone to take their experience to the next level. We are looking for an experienced senior account manager focused on the ISV market. The ideal candidate has business development experience with a terrific reputation for over-achieving quota by growing revenues in existing customers as well as penetrating new accounts. He/she should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against an account coverage plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets. The ideal candidate will possess sales / business development background and deep technical background that enables him or her to drive engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers, IT architects, and other customer executives of AISPL. This sales person will be an exceptionally strong analytical thinker who thrives in fast-paced dynamic environments and has very strong communication and presentation skills. Visioning and executing via collaboration with an extended team to address all ISV customer’s needs. The Account Manager is responsible for selling at the most senior (C-level) within the account and implementing a broad strategy for earning customer acceptance and AWS service implementation.
Key job responsibilities
· Drive adoption in a defined set of ISV accounts of AISPL to meet or exceed revenue targets
· Develop and execute against a strategic plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust pipeline including opportunities in existing accounts of AISPL as well as driving net new business in untapped customers
· Manage numerous accounts of AISPL concurrently & strategically Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS Services Analyze sales revenue /metrics data from your accounts to help evolve your strategy
· Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement
· When appropriate, work with Indian partners to manage joint selling opportunities Assist ISV customers in identifying use cases for priority adoption of Amazon Web Services as well as best practices implementations
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts of AISPL. Manage complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group.
· 10 + years of technology selling experience (quota-carrying)
· Experience working with ISV’s in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology deals.
· Experience in positioning and selling technology in new customers and new market segments.
· Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business.
· Functioned in an environment where they managed an account list in technology sales which included large growth in net new opportunities.
· Translate customer business and technology priorities into technology solutions.
· Proven track record of consistent territory growth and quota obtainment.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
BA/BS degree required. Masters or MBA is a plus.
· Other experiences to include: experience in large complex deal negotiations with a successful track record
· Ability to navigate across AWS and the customer in a trusted advisor/consultative approach; and establish credibility quickly with senior-level executives across the organizations.
· A strong understanding of AWS and/or technology as a service (Iaas, SaaS,PaaS) is preferred.
· Direct field experience in working with ISVs across your assigned territory is preferred.