Amazon Jobs for 12th Pass Work from Home | Amazon Work from Home India | Amazon Online Jobs Work from Home
Job Title: Urgent Hiring || Senior Data Engineer ||Delhi
Pay Package: 10000 – 20000 a Month
Work Experience: 0 – 1 years
Organization Name: Orbitouch Outsourcing Private Limited –
Job Location: delhi
Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
- As a Senior Data Engineer, you work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve
- complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self-awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behaviour to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in design and development of data pipelines and processing of data at scale using technologies like EMR, Kinesis, Lambda, Glue, Athena, Redshift, Step Functions.
- Experience in design and development of applications using Python (must have) or Java.
- Experience in Big Data technologies and tools such as PySpark/Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Kafka etc.
- Experience with building data pipelines in streaming and batch mode.
- Experience in optimizing big data pipelines on AWS.
- Good understanding of data warehousing concepts and Expert level skills in writing and optimizing SQL.
- Experience in development using message queues, stream processing, highly available & fault tolerant applications
- Minimum 1 year of experience in using AWS services like EC2, Cloud IAM, VPC, S3 etc. and good understanding of architectural best practices.
- Proficiency in using SDKs for interacting with native AWS services
- Good understanding of big data design patterns and performance tuning
- Experience with Git and CI/CD pipelines to deploy cloud applications
- Experienced in roles conducting requirements gathering, writing user stories, creating application design and using design patterns
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence client business and IT teams
- Experience with Agile software development
- Ability to work independently and across multiple teams.
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor & degree in Engineering (Masters Preferably) Certification(s) Preferred: Amazon Web Services (AWS) certifications (AWS certified Data Engineer is recommended).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹600,000.00 – ₹1,500,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Delhi, Delhi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 7 years (Required)
- AWS: 5 years (Required)
- Big data: 5 years (Preferred)
- Hadoop: 3 years (Preferred)
- Spark: 1 year (Preferred)
- Lambda: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hive: 1 year (Preferred)