Content Manager | Content Manager Job Noida | Content Manager Hcl | MNC Job Noida | Hcl Job Noida | Content Manager Job Hcl
Job Title: Senior Content Manager
Experience: 8-10 years
The Strategic Deal Marketing Team (SDMT) is responsible for partnering with Sales Team to support global, strategic, high value pursuits. The charter of the team is to engage at multiple stages during the pursuit process and be responsible for developing a tailored communications strategy to articulate a compelling “why HCL Tech” proposition in all pursuit collaterals ultimately leading to improved win rates and growing revenue. One of the key charters is also to identify, co-develop and implement innovative approaches to pursuit management and drive adoption of these across the organization.
The Content Manager will be responsible for developing unique & robust content & marketing strategies for key deals across HCL Technologies. The individual needs to have an aptitude to understand customer behaviour, help develop a unique positioning for HCL Technologies, drive and develop tailored communication across channels & touchpoints in the entire pursuit lifecycle.
This role will stimulate innovative thinking and provide clear strategies across all engagements during the bid.
• Development of compelling opportunity value propositions working closely with the Business (sales / pre-sales team / leadership) and Marketing teams by
• Interpreting customer pain points, competition landscape and HCL Technologies’’ solutions and offerings, to create a unique ‘Why HCL?” proposition
• Collaborate with internal teams (Research, Copy, Creative and Experiential teams) to develop custom-fit messaging and sharpened content for submissions and presentations.
• Identify and leverage solution SME’s to deep dive on our offerings and collaborate with internal creative experts to create high-impact assets across channels, media and formats
• Leverage intel from social media, research articles and inputs from leadership to craft tailored customer engagements experience
• Liaison with different marketing functions to keep the team updated on current and upcoming programs that can be leveraged to strengthen our influence in the pursuit
• Identify and encapsulate deal marketing best practices across internal and external ecosystem
• Provide innovative thoughts and plan on building good practices that can reduce redundancy and improve efficiency and agility
• Perform regular quality checks to ensure accuracy and uniformity in content
Skills & Requirements:
• A strong understanding of Technology, IT industry landscape and the deal pursuit
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, and an ability to interpret intel and clearly articulate creative ideas & opinions across diverse, cross-cultural teams
• Must have good understanding of technical knowledge of both content & research
• Should have the mindset of an innovation led and customer first approach
• Understands long and short form writing
• Needs to be a strong collaborator and work well under pressure with ability to multitask
• Should work well alone as well as collaborate with other members of the team
· Creative evaluation skills – ability to judge creativity in the context of briefs; effective business solutions; & marketplace impact and dynamics
• Strong credentials with a post-graduate qualification with specialization in marketing from tier-1/tier-2 B-school
• 8-10 years of experience in handling marketing function in a large B2B corporate preferably in the business marketing domain
• Additional experience in Digital marketing, Content Marketing, Writing, would be preferred
• Working familiarity with creative development software like Adobe Creative Suite, basic knowledge of HTML, UI/UX concepts and motion graphics & video editing and understanding of technology led experiential solutions will help with a clear lead