Customer Support Executive Job | Customer Support Job Noida | Customer Support Executive Job Noida | Noida Job | Customer Care Job | Execuitive Job Gobuzy
You Will Be Responsible For
• Building strong client relationships by providing customers with ongoing support and regular sharing of best practices, insights, and product knowledge.
• Partnering with the sales team to ensure that new customers are onboarded successfully.
• Identifying opportunities across the customer lifecycle to increase customer satisfaction and revenue.
• Ensuring a high level of customer renewals.
• Building strong product expertise and providing training & ongoing support as required.
• Providing feedback and advocacy on customer pain-points to internal teams.
• Handling inbound calls and emails in a professional manner.
• Resolving customer inquiries and requests and ensuring strong customer satisfaction.
• Working with various internal teams to ensure prompt and accurate order processing and delivery.
• Escalating customer feedback as required.
• Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
• Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
• Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
• Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
• Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
• Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
• A customer support team’s underlying focus is on problem-solving in the short term.
• Support roles generally fall under conflict resolution, responding to tickets, answering phone calls from struggling customers, and responding to all customer concerns.
• Customer support is measured by factors like speed and quality of help received.
• Some of the most important support metrics include average response time, first call resolution, customer satisfaction rating, and net promoter score.