HCL Biztalk Developer Noida Job | Biztalk Developer Job HCL | HCL Vacancy 2022 | HCL Graduate Job | HCL Developer
Job Title: Biztalk Developer Noida
Pay Package: 17000 – 36000 a Month
Work Experience: 07– 1 5 years
Organization Name: HCL
Job Location: Noida
Qualification Required: Graduation or Any
Join HCL’s Digital Technologies:
· One of the largest, global Engineering Service Providers (ESP)
· Works with 61 of the top 100 R&D spenders in the world
· Partners with the world’s most innovative and successful organizations, complementing their R&D activities.
o Over the past decade, HCL’s engineering services have helped more than 300 organizations develop and launch market-leading products across various market segments
· Clientele are leaders across several Engineering Industry segments such as Telecommunications, Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Industrial Manufacturing, Medical Devices, Office Automation, Semiconductor, and ISVs.
· Offers comprehensive engineering services and solutions in all aspects of Product and Platform Engineering.
o These services span Hardware, Embedded Software, Mechanical, VLSI design, PLM and Software engineering. We successfully collaborate with innovation partners, universities, industry bodies, and manufacturing partners.
· A thought leader in emerging technologies such as Internet of Things (IoT), Digital Platforms, Product Intelligence, Big Data Analytics, Accessibility, Social Media Platforms, AR/VR, Agile Product Development and more.
· Recognized as a leader by analyst firms in diverse domains, including automotive, consumer electronics, computer peripherals and storage, independent software vendor (ISV), consumer software, medical devices, semiconductor, cloud computing, enterprise mobility, and aerospace and defence R&D.
Experience: 7 to 15 Yrs.
Loc: Any Location
Notice period: Immediate Notice to 45 days Max
Job Description: Biztalk
1. Have you consumed and exposed web services in BizTalk?
2. Number of years of experience in writing XSLT?
3. Have you called C# method in XSLT?
4. Have you worked upon Flat File Schema?
5. Have you worked with Idocs?
6. Have you worked on Orchestrations and what different patterns have you used?
7. Have you worked with Json Payload in Logic Apps?
8. Have you used SFTP and SAP connector in Logic App?
9. Have you created and deployed function app?
10. Have you configured policies in APIM?
11. Do you have experience in Azure CI/CD, If yes how many years