HCL Job Noida | HCL Recruitment 2022 | HCL Hiring | HCL Hiring Senior Manager | HCL Job DElhi NCR | HCL Senior Manager Job | HCL Senior Manager 2022 | Senior Manager Job| HCL Job Noida | HCL Job
Senior Azure AD and M365 Architect with strong understanding of Azure SaaS & PaaS service models. Must have experience in various Cloud Infrastructure and Compute technologies, experience in Cloud solutioning including designing and implementation
Experience: 15-18 Years
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
· Must have more than 8 years of experience in Azure (SaaS & PaaS)
· Experience in cloud technologies and platforms like M365, EMS, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Intune.
· Must have working experience and deep knowledge on Windows 10/11 endpoints, Intune, Active Directory, Azure Active directory, Group Policies, Apps customization and deployment.
· Knowledge on MDT, WDS, SCCM, OSD, App deployment, ADK.
· In-depth technical knowledge of large enterprise Cloud infrastructure
· Expertise in PowerShell scripting and its utilization in driving automation
· Deep Understanding of Modern Workplace which comprises Windows 10 Enterprise and Office 365 clients managed by Modern IT using modern System Center Configuration Manager, Intune and Azure AD and updated regularly through the “as-a-service” model.
· High-level expertise in sophisticated identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance requirements, and experience integrating them into cloud and hybrid solutions required.
· Deep understanding of various Cloud deployment models e.g. Public, Private, Hybrid and Multi-Cloud.
· Knowledge of Cloud System Engineering Principles and Considerations.
· Knowledge in the Office Collaboration products & services knowledge. Technical working experience with Office 365 and across Office collaboration products and services, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive for Business, O365 Groups, Yammer, Skype for Business, PowerApps, Flow, and/or Visio required.
· Strong knowledge of leading Cloud Monitoring & Management tools
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Work together with LOBs and other IT sub-functions to understand user requirements across the IT services and recommend technical solution to meet the business needs
· Developing strategies and technology landscape for Cloud suitability, developing business case and Cloud adoption roadmap
· Conducting market research and developing understanding of industry latest trends and define newer solutions to institutionalize Cloud practices at enterprise level
· Design, setup and maintain Cloud Management Platform, orchestration tools, Infrastructure Monitoring Tools for proactive monitoring of IT Infrastructure and application performance to ensure optimal IT Services delivery
· Advising on new technologies to improve service quality, cost saving based on understanding the requirements from business stakeholder
Education: Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/MCA/B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent
Interested candidates please share resume at [email protected]
If this isn’t the job for you but perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit, pl send them this link. Thanks!
At HCL, we don’t just accept the differences—we support it and celebrate it. We are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place