HCL – Manager – Strategy & Operations (2-5 yrs) | Experience Job HCL | Manager Job Hcl | Operations Job Hcl | Noida Hcl Job | Hcl Job Delhi NCR
Manager Strategy & Operations
Role Details :
Organization : HCL
Team/Function : Strategy & Operations, Chairperson’s office
Location : Noida, Sector 126
Designation : Manager – Strategy & Operations
Reporting Manager : Vice President – Strategy
– The profile requires working with the business heads to formulate & achieve company’s short- and long-term strategic objectives. The profile provides exposure to diverse challenges and the individual is required to multi-task, conceptualize, implement new processes, have attention to detail, research & analyze data and drive quick decision making.
– The incumbent will have the opportunity to touch every part of the business, map out all of the business drivers, and help drive execution across all parts. She/he will be deeply involved in setting the company’s direction and ensuring that we’re working effectively to exceed our goals. This is very small team (current size: 2 members) working with the Founder & Chairperson of HCL Technologies.
– To support and lead the various strategic initiatives of the Chairperson’s office focused on the growth for the organization cutting across entities
– Augmenting and incubating new businesses within the group
– High level business planning for the entities
– Market entry strategy and opportunity sizing
– Assist in M&A activities by engaging with leading Global PE Firms and Investment Banks
– Formulate the organization’s growth strategy
– Drive critical strategic initiatives at CXO level, work cross-functionally to structure problems, analyze opportunities, and develop solutions and actionable recommendations & results through a rigorous data driven process
– Cross functional & key stakeholder management (both external & internal)
– Monitor & drive all organizational KPIs that are critical in nature. Drive the operational cadence at CXO’s level. Measure & track critical KPIs & initiatives
– Provide insights to the business through analytics and market research as required
– Uncover areas within the business to drive performance improvements to unlock productivity and accelerate execution
– Work with cross-functional teams (Product, Engg, Business, Finance, Customer success, SCM etc) to execute on growth opportunities and manage across the company
Qualification & Experience :
– 2 to 5 years of post-MBA work experience in role such as Strategy & Operations, CEO’s office, Business Finance & Analytics, Corporate Planning etc.
– Work experience in Consulting or fast-paced startups.
Knowledge/ Skills :
– High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch, high emotional intelligence
– Strong sense of personal ownership and ‘bias for action
– Superior research skills and resourcefulness to draw logical conclusions with often limited/ imperfect information
– Excellent communication & people management skills
– Excellent data analytical skills