HCL Product Management Application Operations Job | HCL Product Management Job HCL | HCL HCL Product Management Vacancy 2022 | HCL Job
Job Title: HCL Product Management Application Operations Job
Pay Package: 90000 – 120000 a Month
Work Experience: 8 – 12 years
Organization Name: Individual
Job Location: Noida
Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
HCL Technologies helps global enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Through innovative technology solutions built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management, and Engineering Services, amongst others, we solve complex business problems for our clients. We are a ‘next-generation’ technology firm, driven by a unique Mode 1-2-3 strategy that acts as our roadmap for the future and a powerful model for any enterprise looking to thrive in this age of disruption.
The Product Manager will be responsible for the product planning, development, and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure monetary and customer goals are met.
• Responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle
• Defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, marketing, and support team to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
• Gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements
• Prioritize product features, capabilities and team alignments
• Monitoring the market and developing competitive analyses.
• Work with external third party’s & OEM to drive the partnerships and GTM
• Develop the core positioning, messaging, and commercial model for the product
• Must have worked with large global customers
• Eager to learn new technologies, Tools, etc.
• Understanding of ITIL, Agile and SRE methodology and processes.
Technical and General Requirement
• Overall, 8-12 years of experience with at least 7+ years in Product Management.
• Technical background with experience in good knowledge of Hybrid cloud and PaaS solutions – GCP, AWS, Azure (any one of these if not more)
• DotNet/Java/SaaS applications, SDLC, DevOps
• Platform like Containers (CaaS), Kubernetes, Integration, Middleware and Database technologies
• Good knowledge on APM tools
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
• Ability to work well under- pressure within high performance driven environment
• Brief and train the sales/presales force at regular sales meetings/conferences on product features and offerings
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
• Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)