HR Job Noida | fresher HR Job | HR Job Noida | HR Job In Noida | HR Jobs Delhi
Job Title: Hiring fresher candidates For HR Profile
Pay Package: 15000 – 30000 a Month
Work Experience: 0 – 1 years
Organization Name: Individual
Qualification Required: Graduation | Post Graduation
• Responsible for end-to-end recruitment cycle of the of the business unit ensuring you conduct strategic planning, attraction, sourcing, selection, and conversion of candidates for both specific requisitions, building a diverse pipeline of highly skilled resources.
• Handle recruitment activities from gathering the requisitions, sourcing, screening, interviews, offers, follow up till the candidate joins.
• Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process/reporting/metrics.
• Evaluating, analyzing, and implementing all Human Resources activities which include, but are not limited to employee engagement and relations, talent and performance management.
• Communicate and reinforce the Company’s values, philosophies, and Leadership Behaviors to assist in the development of a high performing organization.
• Manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of business.
• Work with hiring managers to understand immediate and future requirements.
• Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent.
• Post jobs on the portals to increase the pool of candidates.
• Weekly report Submitting to Sr. Authorities.
• Working knowledge of labor relation.
• Documentation related to joining, Induction Formalities, preparing offer letters and appointment letter.
• Prepare HR letters/ documents
• Maintain training records, training needs and facilitate further employee training.
• Coordinate employees performance reviews and appraisals.
• Organize different activities/events for employee engagement and a balanced, motivated work environment.
• A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
• Good attitude and aptitude.
• Good communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities
• Vendor management
• Recruitment processing
• Policy formation & implementation