Paytm Job Noida | Patym In Delhi NCR | Paytm job Near Me | Paytm Operational Risk Role In Noida | Paytm Jobs Noida | Latest Paytm Job Noida
Job Summary :- Maintaining process and procedures in line with various Operational guidelines and notifications issued by RBI and other regulatory bodies from time to time.
• Operational risk management activities such as incident management and RCA, RCSA, KRI etc. Follow-up for closure of action points on same.- Enhancing Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) framework across Business and Support units.- Ability to analyze large set of data and trends and carrying out effective control testing and publishing the scorecards of the functions.- Performing root cause analyses on identified risk events and recommending improvements to prevent these risk events from re-occurring in future.- Monitor the Key Risk Indicator of the bank and set up new KRI where applicable.- Participating in PAC meeting along with CRO and ensuring risk remarks are implemented in line with the Product Governance Policy of the Bank.- Maintaining track of deliverables with respective to RCSA and Control Testing/KRI/Incident etc- Reviewing policies, SOP and processes for the Bank and propose change based on new risk, control enabled and new policies implementation- Convenor of Operational Risk Management committee. Convening Management level Operational Risk committee meeting.- Track and maintain operational loss database and the gross and net exposure to the bank- Monitor the risk appetite of the bank and report to the RMC, ORMC and HR, as applicable.- Publish weekly, Monthly and Quarterly reports pertaining to Operational Risk.
• Reviewing Policies and SOPs related to Operational Risk- Sharing of MIS/dashboard with higher management along with conducting relevant meetings on timely basis.- Liaising with IT department and Information security department for IT and Cyber security matters. Extend support to CRO for RCA of incidents, tracking and their closure. Therefore IT related experience or Knowledge is preferred.- Provide inputs to CRO in assessing the risk profile of various products and processes and provide timely and accurate reports.
• Ideal candidate should have basic knowledge of IT/Information security of a Bank and should be willing to work in Risk Management Department of the Bank particularly on operational risk management side.ROLE REQUIREMENTS :Desired Qualification MBA / Post Graduate in Business or related subjects with knowledge of IT.CAIIB/ FRM/PRM/ Any other Risk qualification would be added advantage.Desired Experience 6-8 years of working experience in operational risk management department of a Bank.Designation Offered Manager FUNCTIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS :- Good analytical, reporting, communication and spreadsheet skills.- Knowledge of Risk management systems ( such as SAS)- Knowledge in IT and Information security.- Proficient in the Microsoft office suit (specially excel, word, Power point)
• Understanding of payment related Banking products.
• Knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements / RBI guidelinesBEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES :- Accuracy and attention to detail- IT / Technical / Networking ability- Able to work accurately and under high pressure within fixed and short timeframes.- Should have the traits to co-ordinate and follow-up with other teammates within the team and with other teams to take things to a logical end.- Pro-active, self-initiative approach- Result and quality orientedNote:
• Any other additional responsibility within Risk Management Department could be assigned to the role holder from time to time as a standalone project or regular work (ref:iimjobs.com