TCS Senior Developer Job | Senior Developer Recruitment TCS 2022 | Senior Developer Job TCS | TCS Job Noida | Senior Developer Job | TCS Job
Greetings From TCS !!!
TCS presents an Excellent opportunity for Senior Developer (JAVA, Springboot)
Role: Senior Developer (JAVA, Springboot)
Required Technical Skill Set: Java/J2EE, Angular 5+ and Angular Material, Spring Framework (including Spring Boot), Oracle 11g/12c, PL/SQL, Maven, Log4j, and Junit.
Desired Experience Range: 3 to 10 Years
Location of Requirement: PAN India
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
• Experience in full software lifecycle development with Java/J2EE, Angular 5+ and Angular Material, Spring Framework (including Spring Boot), Oracle 11g/12c, PL/SQL, Maven, Log4j, and Junit.
• Experience with developing detailed designs, optimizing code for performance and reliability, conforming to coding standards and continuous integration
• Must be able to offer creative solutions to complex software/system challenges.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience working directly with customers to discuss their requirements and objectives.
• Work well within a team environment.
• Familiar with Agile development methodology
• Experience with JIRA, ADLM Tools
• Ability to prioritize, status, and multitask
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with business analysts, other developers, and test engineers on the team to produce high quality software that delivers business value and follows established design patterns and processes
• Independently develop, code or modify, test, and debug application programs of varying degree of complexity
• Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
• Work with business users to develop and implement acceptance tests to ensure that product meets customer requirements and expectations.
• Actively engage in process improvement initiatives
Owing to the current Situation, We are currently doing Virtual Video Interviews for 1 hour using Microsoft Team or Cisco Webex Application.
The 1 hour interview comprises 2 rounds,
1. Technical Round,
2. Managerial Round
We are planning to do this video interview for 1 Hour,
You can either take the interview from your PC/Laptop with your webcam or using your Phone with the help of front Camera.
If interested in the role and available for Video Interview.
Kindly fill the below details (A, B, C) and revert back to – [email protected] (with Updated CV). – Very Important to consider the profile.
(Note: The details are collected to do a basic HR screening to initiate discussion for your candidature)
(A) Available for 11th June Virtual Interview (1 Hr) – [Yes/No] (Kindly mention.)
(B) Full Name-
Preferred Location – (Okay with the Location mentioned in JD) – Yes/no
Email ID (for all official confirmation) –
Total Experience –
Relevant Experience –
Current CTC –
Expected CTC (Hike Percentage)-
Highest Qualification (Mention the highest full-time qualification only) –
Notice period in current company –
Current Company –
Working Status (Permanent employee/Contract):
(Do mention the payroll company name, in case of contract employees):
(C) Mention your academic percentage: 10th:____ 12th: ____ Degree: ____
Gaps (Educational or between Jobs) – (mention in detail if any)
Have you attended any interviews with Tata Consultancy services in last 3 months? – (Yes or no) [if yes mention the approx. date or month you attended, ignore if no]
Have you associated or worked with Tata Consultancy services or CMC Ltd before – (Yes or No)
Send with your latest CV/Resume (mandatory).
Once the details are sent, Our team will get back to you for further discussion regarding the registration process and sending interview Link!
Note: We encourage you to register at www.tcs.com/careers for exploring an exciting career with TCS at the time of your application to TCS
Kindly Visit URL: https://ibegin.tcs.com/iBegin/register
a) Complete the online TCS application form (Very Important)
b) Upload latest resume, Government ID proof (PAN CARD) and latest passport Size Photo (white background is preferable) in the portal after registering