WIPRO RPA Project Manager Job | WIPRO Project Manager Job | WIPRO Job Noida | WIPRO Job Delhi NCR | WIPRO Job | WIPRO Fresher Job | WIPRO HIRING | WIPRO Recruitments
Roles & Responsibilities
RPA Project Manager
Any graduate/ Post Graduate
Chennai | Hyderabad | Bengaluru | Delhi/NCR | Mumbai | Pune
• The Project Manager oversees the planning, implementation and tracking of a specific short-term automation project with a base automation product.
• Defines the scope of the project in collaboration with the Solutions Team.
• Creates a detailed work plan (project plan) which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the Automation.
• Determines and plans for the pre-requisites (access, ids source application requirements etc.
• Reviews the project schedule with senior management and all other stakeholders that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
• Responsible for baseline and re-baseline of the project for any CRs.
• Manages project staff and/or volunteers according to the established policies and practices of the organization.
• Ensures that all project personnel receive an appropriate orientation to the organization and the project
Any Additional Remark
• Should have minimum 10+ years of IT experience with minimum 3+ years of experience in Project Management.
• Experience in handling Agile based development projects.
• Should have good experience in managing large development programs end to end.
• Good communications skills, with customers, team and stakeholders.
• PMP Certified is added advantage.
• Executes the project according to the project plan.
• Coordinates implementation and keeps all the stakeholders appraised with the current situation.
• Is the Functional expert on the process and guides the Technology Lead at time-to-time in solving the automation.
• The Implementation Lead should be responsible for the overall functional solution of the Automation.
• Monitors the progress of the project and makes the adjustments necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
• Reviews the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
• Ensures all the hand-off is completed from Development to the Support Team